Thursday, August 28, 2008

God in a box


Sometimes I put God in a box. I put limits on Him. And God has none. He showed me that on this trip to Haiti. He is able to do more than I can ask or imagine. He proved that to me in Camp Hope. Our prayers were answered over and above. Through fundraising. Through the orchestration of our team. Through protection in travelling. Through bringing rain to the land when it was so dry and barren. Through caring for little babies who were malnourished. Through the perfect amount of paint that was needed. Through having a fifth team member there in Haiti for us. Through healing in unexpected ways.

So, I want to thank Him for all He has done. I give Him the credit for Camp Hope. I also want to thank my home church: 180 Degrees-- for supporting us every step of the way, in the natural and supernatural. Thank you to all of you who supported Camp Hope financially and prayerfully. We could not have done this work with out you. And I want to thank my sister (see photo above) who worked so hard to make this thing happen that a missionary in town said "shouldn't have happened" logistically.

No comments: