Tuesday, February 22, 2011














Today Adoo added some more of his magic to the first mural. I had originally made the sky day, and he turned it to night with stars… I LOVE IT. Honestly, I am getting bored with my murals… I mean, I am bored with my style. And that is a sure sign, God is going to swing it another way and do something jazzy fresh…

And these past couple days, I have just thought how much more dynamic art is when there is collaboration, like I have been doing with Adoo. Whether in song, word, painting, or anything with creative energy.

So, that is all to say, what is exciting me most is not my own work but Adoo’s jazzy jazz he is adding. And it is fresh. I am pretty sure he was my favorite part of the day again today, his smile and his painting.

1 comment:

Stuart Royall said...

and a handsome grafitti guru at that! Go adoo!